Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wedding Website, Part Doux (get it?)

I have a cousin who is getting married too. He is a second cousin really. He is also getting married this year. In a city about an hour and a half from my little country wedding. He and I have never met (I am working from the assumption that facebook friend-age doesn't count) so he is not coming to my wedding and I am not going to his. His parent is coming to mine and my parents are going to his. I just saw his wedding website. He is registered at four different places. Is that okay? Should I put this information on my wedding website? Should I put bridesmaid dress information on my wedding website? I am inclined to think not. I don't know. I think I really need a job. Like really really really need a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment