Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Whelmed.


Overwhelmed with the expense of this and the things I have to get done, under under underwhelmed at the options. These are the chairs I have to contend with. I was going to have white table cloths and make the napkins but isn't that a lot of white. Like a huge scary amount of white? I'm also kind of sick of it too. I might have reached my own form of wedding zen which is more like wedding give-up-it-doesn't-matter-what-gets-done-gets-done-and-what-doesn't-doesn't-matter. That is just this morning. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be back to caring.


P.S. There is a picture here that looks like maybe Meg had those chairs. I'm going to pretend that she did. Yep. Not because I want to have what everyone else had, I just want to see that they can turn out pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment