Friday, March 19, 2010

I Die



These kill me. I want them for my little Scottish fruit cake. Screw grooms cake, we're having an US cake and then a wee Bride's Cake. When I was little my Mummie made me whole sets of clothespin dolls, all the characters from Peter Pan (Peter, Wendy, Michael, John, Smee, Captain Hook, various lost boys, Mermaids) and all the characters from The Little Mermaid (ALL OF THEM) it was fantastic. I kind of want my Mummie to make me a tiny David and a tiny Hannah for the top of my Scottish cake. Maybe she has time? How do they make those fantastic big heads? That's what I wants to know.

These ones are not made by Mum, these are gorgeously and expensively made by The Small Object

1 comment:

  1. i just bought a push one for my bff:
    http://www.spoonsisters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=17401&Category_Code=1025000&Product_Count=42

    i heart it.

    ReplyDelete