Friday, August 13, 2010

More to Come


I promise that this isn't the end of the wedding blog. We are just moving and David's in one place working and sleeping on someone's couch and I am in another place, sleeping in my girlhood bedroom in my parents house surrounded by boxes and three other siblings who are all going back to school and my muddy wedding dress. There will be more pretty pictures and details and all that. Being married is weird. It is not like not being married. Even though everyone else said it was. My soul feels different, which I didn't expect. And I'm still getting used to. More on all this later.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, girl. Can't wait to hear all about it. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh being married is wonderfully different isn't it. I try telling people and they don't believe me, how different it feels. But it's a slow burning delight to me, every time I see or say husband. Looking forward to hearing more!

    ReplyDelete