Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Showers, This Time For Me


I have been led to believe that a rather groovey bridal shower is heading my way, I hear tell of invitations and occasionally someone pops up to tell me to reserve a certain day and then I hear nothing else. Last year I broke down and bought the most lovely skirt in the whole world and would like to know if it would be suitable for me to wear to this shower (I've never been to one, I had a mental health day the day of Oldest-and-Bests and no one else has gotten married, I'm the first). So if a charming Biddy (you know who you are, Mary, High-School-Bestie, Sisters Dos, Tres and Cuatro) would like to tell me if this is suitable that would be lovely. And if a charming anyone would like to build an outfit around this skirt I would give them lots and lots and lots of hugs (or a guest-post?). K. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't realize what a fail I've done on the blog reading. Skirt was perfecto!

    ReplyDelete